4/1/2021: First Text Effect Summary

It took me 6 weeks to finish this project. I’m happy with it, but what I could of done is, I should at least skip one of the steps if it was considered optional, and thought about what was easier creating the components if I got stuck. This would I have made my project so much easier. I’ve also learned that not all the components (the ones in the instructions) are the same. I finally learned my mistakes, and I’ll follow the same thing when I do my next project.

Leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Create your website with WordPress.com
Get started
%d bloggers like this: